Alpay Kutlu Engiz, Partner engineer and Manager
Name/surname: Alpay Kutlu Engiz
Place of birth: Ankara
Date of birth: 17.11.1967
Kutlu Engiz was born in Ankara, in 1967, was educated at Antalya College and graduated from METU Department of Civil Engineering in 1990. He is fluent in English and knows German. He attended to his training period in Ersin Eren office, worked with Necdet Kubat and had a summer practice in the construction site of Dedeman Antalya Hotel. Following his graduation, he started to work with İlyas Engiz. Between 1990-1995 he improved his career both in office and at site. He has been experienced in structural design of reinforced concrete both in theory and in practice. He is the partner and manager of the firm and also the chief of the structural design office. He is also specialized on large span steel and composite structures. Uses CAD-CAM programs, Probina, Ide-statik, Sap 2000, Etabs and Prosteel.
i. Summer practice in construction site of Antalya Dedeman Hotel.
ii. Summer practice in Ersin Eren office.
iii. Several works with Necdet Kubat.
iv. Works with İlyas Engiz. Architect
Antalya İMO (Chamber of Civil Engineers), Chamber no: 38475, Office register no: 07/02167
High School: Antalya College 1981-1984
Bachelorship: METU Civil Engineering Department 1985-1990
Graduation Date/No: 1990-32035
Tanıtım: Engiz Mimarlık&Mühendislik İnşaat&Yatırım y: 20 s: 2005/5 pp.88-94
Proje Tanıtım: Engiz Mimarlık&Mühendislik İnşaat&Yatırım y: 21 s: 2006/20 pp.68-72
Consultancy and other:
• Nirvana International Properties, Structural Design Consultancy, Taşağıl-Manavgat
• Kepez Electricity TAŞ, Structural Design Consultancy
• Antalya Chamber of Engineers “Soil Mechanics & Foundation Design” Workshops
• Antalya Chamber of Engineers “Etabs” Software Workshop
• Bridge types and Techniques of Analysis, Larsa Software Seminar
• Composite Structures Seminar
• “Idecad” Software Antalya dealer